Atlas zwierząt blog
: 1m 30s
: Seven years after his life-threatening rally crash, Robert Kubica is officially back in F1 as Williams' development driver. To celebrate, we revisit one of the Pole's finest moments - a breath-taking demonstration of skill and daring, played out on the streets of Monte Carlo.
The result? Second on the grid, just fractions off what would have been .
- And today they are trolling him even forgetting his past f1 experience
- And back he is.
- ja pierdole
- That's why Monaco race track is legendary and insane thing that do not needs any overtake to enjoy. Real fans will understand that beauty.
- It looks like the lap time is around 1.13 not bad for a car that has been developed more than 11 yrs ago
- RK we missed you. Pure talent 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
- Ile to jeszcze razy przejadę razem z RK te świetne okrążenie hmmm.. hehe
- CHAMP !!!!!!!!
- YouTube: Do you want to see big kurwa koks
Me: Yea give me this world champion baby
- jazda na milimetry
- The best
- Engine sounds is insane
- What a lap! No fear driver and amazing result in.. Renault Clio.. bwoah!!!
- Forza Kubica ❤️🏎️🏎️🏎️❤️👊
- This is sad that drivers like Kubica don't drive in F1 but someone like Mazepin has a team because of money his bring to Haas 😕 sad...very sad
- Hustling a midfield car to 2nd somehow looks faster than a pole lap in the best car.
- Wall: exists
Kubica: Full Throttle
- WOW! Incredible lap
- One week to Monaco and i watch this... and mazepin is in F1 and this guy not?